Front-end Developer (De Meern, The Netherlands)
As a leading satellite service provider and teleport operator, based in the Netherlands, we provide VSAT, L-band, 4G and IT services to maritime and land customers. We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our Innovations Team at HQ in De Meern, The Netherlands.
- Develop Frontend for our customer facing portal.
- Support business by providing ad-hoc reports on data within our different systems.
- Integration with different systems giving our customers access to all relevant information and data through our portal.
- Development on service layer to provide cutting edge, tailor made services and products to our customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven Web Front End Development Skills (Portfolio / Examples)
- Languages and Platforms: Symfony, React, Python
- Test Driven Development Experience
- CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins etc)
- Version Control: Git
- Databases: SQL, Neo4J, MongoDB
- English (written and spoken)
- CAN-DO attitude
- Professional and ethical behavior
- Problem solver
Applications with Curriculum Vitae attached should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Front End Developer in the subject line.
Note to agencies: Acquisition is not appreciated.