CRM Product Manager (De Meern, The Netherlands)
Our Dynamics 365 environment is set up together with our implementation partner and integrated with our billing and accountancy software. It supports our sales and customer support processes. For example, lead-to-order process and ticketing system have been implemented. We want to make further use of Dynamics capabilities and including setting up a customer portal in which a customer can not only see their tickets but also manage and customize the entire service themselves. In addition, we want to make better use of Dynamics marketing opportunities. As Product Manager you are in the lead for improving and further developing Dynamics and thereby further professionalizing our services. You will work together with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance to optimize the design and operating of our ERP System.
Your tasks include:
- You'll get started with user questions, solve incidents, identify trends, and make optimizations. In addition, you are responsible for a good auditing of changes, up-to-date documentation and the training of the users.
- You translate business issues and process challenges into technical solutions and implement them yourself and with the help of external technical expertise (e.g. when it comes to API-like issues).
- You ensure that good dashboards and reports are available within CRM for various functional areas.
- You analyse bottlenecks in the provision of information, the information needs within the business processes and the user requirements and wishes.
- You make sure you keep up with the technical field and create new functionalities and solutions. You know the possibilities and use them for the most effective solutions.
Who are we looking for?
You are a real team player who can operate independently. You can work methodically and have a good analytical ability. Of course you speak good English because you have to deal with colleagues who do not speak Dutch. This function is suitable both for someone who already performs such a role internally and is looking for a different challenge as someone with a consultant background who really wants to be at the wheel and focus on one organization instead of multiple clients.
- You have 2 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365. If you are also a .Net Developer or have experience with PowerBI then that is a great advantage.
- You have a completed WO/HBO education towards Business & IT.
- You have Microsoft Dynamics 365 certificates.
- You have quick overview, think systematically and don't get out of the way.
- You are available for at least 32 hours, we would like to have 40 hours.
What can you expect from us?
Working in an international result-oriented environment, no-nonsense culture and
You are free to complete your work in terms of workplace (at the office in De Meern or from home).
Applications with Curriculum Vitae attached should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Front End Developer in the subject line.
Note to agencies: Acquisition is not appreciated.