Sales Support, Headquarters in De Meern, The Netherlands
This position is open to both an ambitious HBO-level starter as well as an experienced customer oriented Sales Support professional in IT/ Telecoms industry.
- Follow up and qualify marketing and sales leads
- Respond to inbound customer commercial inquiries and order handling
- Prepare quotations and contracts for new customers and contract renewals.
- Register all activities in CRM, prepare monthly reports based on CRM reporting functionality
- Providing support to account managers in pre-and after sales activities
- Activate/manage Fleetbroadband, Iridium Openport and 3G4G services
- Revenue assurance
- Maintain excellent relationship with customers and suppliers
- Work effectively with other Castor departments
- Cold calling and make appointments for account managers
- Plan and organize trade shows/ customer events
- Desktop research to list new prospects, update CRM with prospects, follow-up direct mailings
- Coordinate marketing campaigns/ lead generation campaigns (with external suppliers)
- Create and post stories/ news on social media (Facebook/ Linkedin)
- Fluency in Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with prospects, customers and colleagues
- Creative and resourceful problem solving abilities
- Advanced level in in Word and Excel
- Optimistic attitude
- Customer oriented
- Effective communicator
- Professional and ethical behavior
- Problem solver
Compensation: between €1.800,- and €2.500,- gross (40 hrs week) depending on relevant experience
Location: Rijnzathe 4, De Meern (preferred candidates use bike / public transport to commute to the office).
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Note to agencies: acquisition is not appreciated!